Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wedding Day

Scott and I married on July 25th, 2009, in Addison, VT at D.A.R. State Park.  It was one of the most happiest days of my life, along side the birth of our son.
Sweet baby boy.





Father and Daughter



Our cupcakes for our guests.  Scott and I shared a mini cake :)




LOVE









After the wedding ceremony and pictures we went to dinner at the Starry Night Cafe in Ferrisburg, VT.  The atmosphere was perfect and the food was delicious!  It was exactly what we wanted.

My husband and I ended the night by spending it at a resort/spa in Stowe, VT and sending baby Henry off with his sweet grandma mimi for his first over night trip away from his mommy.  It was hard but I knew he was in amazing hands.   And he did fabulous, my mom said he was just a happy hungry boy.  I pumped everyday for almost a whole month and thought there was plenty but apparently he drank every last ounce by the time we got there the next morning.  Dieting (fitting into a wedding dress) and stress are not good for milk supply, duh!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers