Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good News

So, my aneurysm has stayed at 3.6 cm.  Yay!!!  Thank you, God.  And thanks to all who kept me in their prayers.  I really didn't expect it to grow in just a months time but it was still very comforting and reassuring to hear this.

I have been having chest pain on a daily basis.  The cardiologist doesn't think it is related to the aneurysm and she thinks it may be muscular.  I feel like it's heart pain but I'm hoping she's right.  Even if it is, they can't do much about it right now.  She talked about having a CT scan or a TEE (transesophageal echocardiogram) once the babies organs are fully developed.  But right now everything seems promising that I will have a smooth pregnancy.  And maybe this aneurysm won't grow at all!  If it is to grow, it will probably be later in pregnancy when blood volume reaches it's max at around 24 weeks pregnant.  But, with a blood pressure of 90/60.... I don't see it happening :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers